This is a game that was developed for Kenyon Hoag Life Science. The game lived inside the website, which was another Flash piece. You control the Biodefender, a microscopic ship inside a bioreactor. The goal is to protect the growing hybridoma in the center of the screen from invaiding bacteria. To arm your Biodefender, you have to touch a bacteria in order to produce an antibody that can destroy that particular bacteria. The level is complete once the hybridoma secretes antibodies.
- Up Arrow Moves biodefender forward.
- Down Arrow Moves biodefender backwards.
- Left Arrow Turns the biodefender to it's left
- Right Arrow Turns the biodefender to it's right.
- Space Fires, only if you have touched bacteria
- Q Quits game
- M Mute sound
- +/= Volume Up
- _/- Volume Down
- Enter or Return Pause/Resume game
- Programming - Christopher (Kossa) Pollati
- Art - Sean Zwier
- Concept Chirs Hoag, Christopher (Kossa) Pollati, Jason Yamauchi, Sean Zwier